SUCCESS!

Yippee! Well, I think I can safely say that the first Crafternoon-Tea was a great success, even the weather held out for most of the day! There were a few teething problems at first, but it's all part of the learning curve, I now know what to do and not to do for next time!

Thank you to all my wonderful stallholders, it's you guys that help make ventures like this a success! And a big thank you to everyone who came to support, have a look, and get a spot of shopping in! People flowed in and out all day despite the occasional downpour.

We're famous too! Crafternoon-tea even made the front page of the NZ Herald Timeout section! Very cool, I will try to get a copy to post on here.

I've attached some photos from the day below.
Again, thanks to everyone who came and participated, it was a fantastic day!
Luisa x


Look, we're famous! A huge thank-you to the wonderfully talented Sarah Bird from Cotton Kiwi for providing the photo of her amazing brooches, she also organises the Devonport Craft market, so be sure to look out for her there.




















Comments

  1. OMG how did you get these photos up so fast? I am exhausted and I only had one stall to run not a whole craft fair.

    Thanks so much for this brilliant event. Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Luisa - it was fantastic, didn't notice any teething problems!! I think you did a great job and I had a great day.

    Can't wait for next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luisa,

    When will next month's applications open?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Luisa (and thanks to your partner too!). You did a great job and it was a fab day. Hope I can make another one when you do another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a great day, thanks for putting it on! Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts